Meg, to Dubai again

My niece, Meg, went to London to study art when she was twenty years old. She had stayed there for more than three years, and graduated from an art college. After that, she worked as a designer in Tokyo. But she had enthusiasm for studying art further in London, so she saved enough money.

She went to London again and got her master's degree at Saint Martins, Univ. the Art London. When my daughter, Yumi, had been living in London to study at SOAS, Yumi was supported with her kindness.

After leaving London, she found her place to work in Dubai, but less than a year later she fell sick. We knew later it was a serious disease.

She returned to Japan last year. Her parents were worried and sought the best medical care for her. She had treatment for completely one year and was able to overcome it with her strong spirit. We, all her relatives, were deeply touched by her efforts.

Today, she returned to Dubai to work again.

We are behind you all the way, Meg!

Comments

  1. I'm reading your blog.

    I know your niece Meg.
    Because she and my son are classmates.
    I was surprised her story.
    KOSAKO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much.
    Your comment is the first one for this blog.
    I'm glad to have your comment.
    Meg is fine now. Don't worry about her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to your niece!!!! I don't know you, but stumbled across your blog and you've got a great writing style :) I'll be reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawkins Scale

Flowers at Dusk

Totoro Trail and the flying carp