Wedding

I met my elder daughter's boyfriend a year ago. At that time, they told me that they wanted to have a wedding overseas with only two. I told them it didn't matter.

I didn't even ask him what he did nor what education background he had. It is my daughter who will get married with him, not me.


I think that getting married is a personal matter, for neither the family nor the parents.


Since then, we call him Ken-chan. Ken-chan might not know either St. Augustine or Spinoza. He might not read The Tale of the Heike nor Soseki Natsume. But he is a nice guy. I like him.






We went to Kansai International Airport together by my car. Yumi, my younger daughter, came there in time.

They two set out for London for their wedding and honeymoon tonight.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flowers at Dusk

Dawkins Scale

Totoro Trail and the flying carp