Bird-watching

I'm basically not a birder. I thought that bird-watching would be easier, but it was unexpectedly difficult for me. I found there are many and various birds around us, so I was interested in bird-watching lately.


 Yesterday, I went to Tonbo-ike Park alone by bicycle taking for about an hour or more. It was not hot but a beautiful sunny day, and many families visited there.


Magamo / Mallard


There were many wild ducks in the pond, and the scenery of children playing with them at the edge of the water was relaxing. I took some pictures of wild ducks.

Seguro Sekirei / Japanese Wagtail



Yamagara / Varied tit

But I couldn't any other birds except for wild ducks and wagtails. I went up the hill and looked for birds along the path. I heard a sound of birdsong, and at last I found  a varied tit.
Tugumi / Dusky thrush

Jyobitaki / Daurian Redstart (female)

I went down behind the hill and found dusky thrushes and a daurian redstart in a bush in the hydrangea garden.

As a result, I couldn't take many pictures unexpectedly. No birds are waiting for me who is taking pictures. For a beginner of bird-watching, it was a bitter experience.

Hiyodori / Brown-eared Bulbul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flowers at Dusk

Dawkins Scale

Totoro Trail and the flying carp