Marathon

Today, Senshu International City Marathon was held. Many runners ran through my town.

I didn't run, of course.


 When I was a child, I was not good at any sports. I learned judo for two years when I was twenty-four years old. After that, I went around Shikoku by bicycle with camping gears, a sleeping bag and a tent. When I was in my early 30s, I ran a marathon once. The time was about four hours and thirty minutes. I also ran a mountain running race for 35 kilometers.

I began walking in mountains in my mid-30s. But more than ten years ago I hurt my knee in a mountain. Now I can go jogging or walking but I can't go to steep mountains or run for long distances anymore.

I go to the library instead of going to the mountains.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flowers at Dusk

Dawkins Scale

Totoro Trail and the flying carp