Bird-watching (2)

The weather forecast said it was sunny and going to be hot, the temperature was going up to 18 degrees in the afternoon. I went to Tonbo-ike Park alone in the morning yesterday.

Kinkurohajiro / Tufted duck

In the midst of the pond, I found tufted ducks. But they hadn't moved at all as if they were sleeping.

Shirohara / Pale thrush

This time, since there were many people in the center of the park, I went to the path on the hill around the park.

Tsugumi / Dusky thrush


I could see a pale thrush and a dusky thrush on the opening below a summerhouse. I found pale thrushes and dusky thrushes in the opening across the path too. I thought that dusky thrushes grew a little larger than the size of the last month.


Yamagara / Varied tit

I found a varied tit on a tree branch. I tried to take pictures of it, but it was too far for my cheap camera.

Although there were many dusky thrushes and brown-eared bulbuls, it was hard for me to find other birds and take pictures. My skill hasn't improved yet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawkins Scale

Flowers at Dusk

Totoro Trail and the flying carp